Day 9a: The British Museum

This is a MUST-go place, I told myself... though knowing that, with that limited amount of time, there's very little to cover, and it's doing great disservice to it... well, what can I do? given the British has everything, including shops, to close by 6 pm... there's nothing much I can do...

Am prepared... with the guidebook... will check-out, makan breakfast, and set off... Hm... all prepared for a solo exploration, hoping that I'll remember the route to come back to catch the bus to the airport.

A buzz came... "Arlow. Whr u? Museum?"
"At hotel. U on way to paris?"
"Hotel. P tmw"

Yes, what a pleasant surprise! ^.^

Yes, having a company to go definitely made a big difference - apart from going by the shortest possible route, zooming into what to see! Yes, a common objective - to see the mummies. Definitely, having someone to talk to, about the mummies and ginger is good... and had occasional good laughs, too... hahaha... the 'what-was-thought-were-fake' Elgin marbles, the 'bilingual' Rosetta Stone, the 'out-of-proportion, eye-big-big' sculptures made way in the BC and the 'sexy' Greek statues. :P Thanks to Shoo Soon for making the day!

It's fun, when coming to taking pictures, too... the angle, the lighting, the distance... ok, SS can be more yim-jim than me... hahaha...

One taboo I'll always observe, avoid taking pictures with those 'eerie' stuff... no, no, no, after my experience in Turkey...