Day 8c: The World Cup Finals

It's the day... when the finals took place.

I'm not a soccer fan. But, can feel the 'heat' that's in England here.

Remember the night when France made it to the finals, we were at the Leicester Square, at 10+. The a group of youngsters singing the victory... it's fun to see how people expressed themselves. On the other hand, I was worry if they turned rowdy? Yes, the British fans are well-known for not behaving in soccer matches! Isn't it?

Anyway, it's the first time I watch a match live! or more like, I bother to switch on to watch that... hahaha... interestingly, I was trying to keep myself awake to type the annex. Anyway, followed through some snapshots here and there... and yes, saw the snapshot when the red card was flashed! and the joy of the Italian team!!! Congratulations!!!

Yes, I celebrated that with 50% of the FISH & CHIPS meal bought at the train station... The fresh orange squash with mango juice was refreshing :D